Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- 2 speed adjustable intermittent wipers with wash/wipe function
- Electric front windows/one touch facility
- Heat insulating tinted glass
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- Rain sensor including auto headlights activation
- Windscreen with grey shadeband
- Drive Performance Control
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour roof mouldings
- Chrome kidney grille with black vertical slats
- Door sill finishers
- Dual chrome exhaust
- High gloss shadow line
- M aerodynamic bodystyling
- Follow me home headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED front fog lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- CBC - (Cornering brake control)
- Dynamic brake control
- Dynamic Traction Control - DTC
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Hill start assist
- Front/rear Parking distance control
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- 3 point seatbelts on all seats
- Crash Sensor - activates hazard/interior lighting + unlocks doors
- Driver seatbelt warning indicator
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front seatbelt force limiters
- Front seatbelt pretensioner
- Front side airbags
- ITS head airbags for front/rear
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Warning triangle and first aid kit
- Anthracite Velour floor mats
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- 12V sockets in front centre console and passenger footwell
- 3 spoke leather M sport multifunction sports steering wheel
- 4 grab handles
- Anthracite headlining
- Folding front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Folding storage compartment with glasses holder + coin tray
- Front cupholders x 2
- Front door storage with bottle holder
- Front/rear armrests within door panels
- Glovebox with lid
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Leather gearknob
- Leather handbrake grip
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Rear centre armrest with 2 cupholders
- Storage compartment in rear centre console
- Toolkit located in luggage compartment
- Sports function on gearbox with steering wheel mounted gearshift paddles
- Stop/start button
- BMW emergency call
- BMW Online services
- BMW Teleservices
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
- Check control system
- Door/boot open warning
- Lights on warning
- Oil temperature gauge
- On board computer
- Outside temperature display
- Run flat indicator
- Service interval indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- BMW professional radio/CD/MP3
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Extended lights package - 4 Series
- Front head restraints
- Front sports seats with electric side bolster adjustment
- Heated front seats
- Integrated rear head restraints
- ISOFIX child seat preparation+airbag deactivation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Drive away door locking
- Electronic immobiliser
- Remote central locking
- Remote control Thatcham category 1 alarm
- Run flat tyres
Fitted optional extras
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Glacier Silver
Trim - Leather
- Dakota leather - Black
|Maximum speed||144 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1995 cc|
|MPG (urban)||55.4 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||72.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||65.7 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.3 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2020 kg|
|Vehicle length||4640 mm|
|Vehicle width||1825 mm|
|Vehicle height||1377 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2810 mm|
|Tank capacity||57 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||114 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.