Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Adaptive Cruise Control)
Adaptive Cruise ControlACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) enables a more comfortable ride by using a front radar system which reacts automatically to the driving style selected by the driver, thus moderately accelerating and decelerating in the flow of traffic. The function is activated via a control lever. The driver is responsible for selecting the desired driving speed and the desired distance from the car ahead while complying with the statutory minimum distances. In practice, ACC operates like an intelligent cruise control system by which the selected distance is automatically maintained, depending on the desired speed. If there is no car in front, ACC operates like a conventional cruise control system.
- Alloy Wheels (19in)
- Blind Spot Assist (Blind Spot Assist)
- DAB Radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Electric Parking Brake (Electric Parking Brake)
- Exterior Lighting (LED Daytime Running Lights)
- Keyless Start (Keyless Start)
- On-Board Monitor (Head Up Display)
- Start/Stop System (Start/Stop System)
- Tyre Pressure Control (Passive Tyre Pressure Control)
- Voice Activated Controls (Navigation System)
- Computer (Driver Information System)
- In Car Entertainment (Internet Connection)
- Parking Aid (Rear Parking Camera)
- Parking Assistant (Parking Assistant)
- Satellite Navigation
- Speakers (Seven)
- Touch Screen Monitor (Touch Screen Monitor)
- Armrest (Front/Rear)
- Climate Control
- Electric Windows (Front/Rear)
- Extra Storage
- Head Restraints (Front/Rear)
- Heated Rear Screen
- Interior Lights
- Mirrors External (Electric Heated/Folding)
- Mirrors Internal (Automatic Dimming Rear View)
- Power Socket (Front)
- Power-Assisted Steering
- Rear Wash/Wipe (Rear)
- Seat Height Adjustment (Driver/Passenger)
- Seat Lumbar Support (Driver/Passenger)
- Seating Capacity (Five Seats)
- Seats Split Rear
- Seats Sports (Front)
- Steering Wheel Leather
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls (Audio/Cruise Control/Telephone)
- Sun Visor
- Tinted Glass (Rear Windows)
- Upholstery Cloth/Vinyl
- USB Connection
- Metallic Paint
- Air Bag Driver
- Air Bag Passenger
- Air Bag Side (Curtain)
- Alarm (Perimetric)
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Centre Rear Seat Belt
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Electronic Stability Programme
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Front Fog Lights
- Headlight Elevation (Automatic)
- Rain Sensor
- Seat - ISOFIX Anchorage Point (Five Seats - Front & Rear)
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Third Brake Light
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Safety Equipment
- Safety System
- Speed Limiter
- Telephone Equipment
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Chassis (Adjustable)
- Limited Slip Differential (Automatic)
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Exterior wrap (Exterior wrap)
- Interior Finishes (Metal)
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1395 cc|
|Kerb weight||1671 kg|
|Vehicle length||4398 mm|
|Vehicle width||1799 mm|
|Vehicle height||1467 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2682 mm|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.