Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
Equipment & Specification
Fitted optional extras
- Cruise Control
- Park Assist System With Steering Assist
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone Controls
- Active Head Restraints
- Multi Function Display
- Auto Hold Function
- Electrically Adjustable and Heated Door Mirrors
- Electric Speed Sensitive Power Steering
- Height Adjustable Driver's Seat
- LED Headlights
- Trip Computer
- LED Front Fog Lights With Cornering Light Function
- Rear Wash/Wipe
- Tinted Windows
- Electric Folding Door Mirrors
- Body Colour Bumpers
- Body Colour Door Mirrors
- Xds Electronic Differential Lock
- Aluminium Roof Rails
- LED Tail Lights
- Comfort Suspension
- Remote Fuel Flap Release
- Body Colour Door Handles
- Comfort Front Seats
- 18" Bi-colour Alloy Wheels
- Dual Zone Climate Control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Rear Armrest
- Front and Rear Electric Windows
- 3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat
- Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Knob
- ISOFIX Child Seat Preparation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Front Cupholders X 2
- Driver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Driver/Passenger Lumbar Adjustment
- 12v Power Point Front
- Front Reading Lights
- Illuminated Glovebox
- Rear Reading Lights
- Footwell Illumination
- Front Seat Back Storage Pockets
- Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- 'lights On' Warning Buzzer
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Drivers Knee Airbag
- Traction Control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Front Side Airbags
- Front Assist Including City Emergency Braking
City Emergency braking
Driving around town there’s an increased number of hazards to avoid. The City Emergency Braking System is an innovative technology that helps avoid collisions under these conditions. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) also includes the Front Assist area monitoring system with City Emergency Braking System. Automatically activated at speeds under 19mph, this system detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and if the driver fails to brake and a collision is imminent, triggers emergency braking. This can reduce the severity of an accident and even avoid a crash.
- Electronic Stability Control
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Curtain Airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger Airbags
- Driver Alert System
- Chromed Centre Radiator Grille Surround
- Chrome Headlight Surround
- Seat Drive Profile
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Tiredness Recognition System
- Predictive Pedestrian Protection
- Illuminated Boot
- Low Fuel Warning Light
- Locking Wheel Bolts
|Maximum speed||125 mph|
|Max torque||250 Nm|
|Max torque imperial||184.39 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1395 cc|
|MPG (urban)||44.8 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||57.6 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||52.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.4 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1359 kg|
|Vehicle length||4363 mm|
|Vehicle width||1841 mm|
|Vehicle height||1601 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2638 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Number of valves||4|
|CO2 emissions||123 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer. SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.